Hello,

We have tried to implement a proxy scenario (e.g. for the boss and secretary) as well as possible. It works very well for e-mail, both in the web interface and in the client - thanks to delegation and IMAP shared folders.

But the behaviour with invitations leaves us perplexed. At least in the web interface, we would expect the following scenario to work:

The secretary reads the incoming e-mails for the boss and answers them. She should also react to invitations and accept or cancel on behalf of the boss. However we test it, unfortunately it is always the secretary who accepts or cancels, or no acceptance or cancellation is possible at all, because SOGo only displays the message "Organizer Max Mustermann <mmusterm...@example.com> is proposing a meeting to the attendees. You receive this mail as a notification, you are not scheduled as a participant."

Does anyone have any idea whether and how this scenario can be implemented? In my opinion, SOGo has all the information it needs to make it possible in the web interface.

Greetings

Jan