Hello all,

I am running SOGo on Debian 9.13. A while back, I updated packages through
apt-get and my sogo.conf go deleted. iRedMail configured all of the SOGo
settings for me the first time around. I have manually recreated the settings
in the sogo.conf file and that part appears to be fine. However, when I try to
add contacts, calendar entries or tasks, they do not get created. I have tried
this from the SOGo web interface, from Thunderbird and from my Android phone.

When I look at the sogo.log file, I see:

Jan 11 08:23:30 sogod [11376]: [ERROR] <0x0x55aeeed17040[GCSFolder]>
-[GCSFolder fetchFields:fetchSpecification:ignoreDeleted:]: cannot execute
quick-fetch SQL 'SELECT c_lastmodified FROM sogodave(guid) ORDER BY
c_lastmodified DESC': <MySQL4Exception: 0x55aeeec3aac0> NAME:ExecutionFailed
REASON:Table 'sogo.sogodave(guid)' doesn't exist

When I look at the MySQL database, there is a table 'sogodave(differentguid)
with a lot of stuff in it.

So, it looks like I need to go in somewhere and tell a table what user table to
use? Any help here would be appreciated

Dave