Hello All.

Am 15.01.21 um 16:15 schrieb Ludovic Marcotte (lmarco...@inverse.ca):

If you have a bug with the current beta extension please it at sogo.nu/bugs - with detailed explanations on how to reproduce it.

There is our problem. We did small beta test with our users (10 users from 120) and upgraded them to 78 with the new extension. For two of the users email auto fill addresses did not work anymore. But just two not all. These two had in common that they had an addressbook with >2000 contacts. But removing this from their account and creating a new profile did not fix the problem!

Also I had intermited problems with syncing contacts some worked some didn't. This one I will try to reproduce.

The extension has been working well for me for weeks now - but Thunderbird 78, not so well. I find to be extremely slow and the address book module is a bit buggy. None of that is related to the SOGo Connector, but it doesn't encourage us to push for it for now.

Yes as said above with the address book we have most of the problems. As it said in the posts to tb-planning (https://mail.mozilla.org/pipermail/tb-planning/2020-August/007793.html) the carddav code is not ready for production.

However, we just can not delay the upgrade much longer.

Regards

Christian

--
Dr. Christian Naumer
Vice President

B.R.A.I.N Aktiengesellschaft
Darmstaedter Str. 34-36, D-64673 Zwingenberg
e-mail c...@brain-biotech.com, homepage www.brain-biotech.com
phone +49-6251-9331-30 / fax +49-6251-9331-11

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Zwingenberg/Bergstrasse
Registergericht AG Darmstadt, HRB 24758
Vorstand: Adriaan Moelker (Vorstandsvorsitzender), Lukas Linnig
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr. Georg Kellinghusen