Dear Matthias,
Good day again,
We have found the solution at the below path:

/usr/lib64/GNUstep/SOGo/WebServerResources/js/Main.js

Change the code as per below:

this.login = function() {
var checkStr = "test2.com";
if (r.creds.username.includes(checkStr)){
return r.loginState = "authenticating",
a.login(r.creds).then(function(o) {
o.gamissingkey ? r.loginState = "googleauthenticatorcode" : (r.loginState =
"logged",
r.cn = o.cn,
t(function() {
n.location.href === o.url ? n.location.reload(!0) : n.location.href = o.url
}, 1e3))
}, function(o) {
r.loginState = "error",
r.errorMessage = o.error
}),
!1
} else {
return r.loginState = "error", r.errorMessage = o.error;
}
        }

Thanks for your time!
Best regards,