The Inverse Team is pleased to announce the immediate availability of SOGo version 5.1.0.
This is a minor release of SOGo which focuses on improved stability over previous versions.
- calendar(js): allow HTML links in location field (0509d7f)
- calendar(web): allow to change the classification of an event (4a83733)
- eas: Allow EAS Search operation in all parts of a message (fab8061)
- mail: new option to force default identity (fc4f5d2)
- acls: remove debugging output when searching in groups (3722169)
- addressbook(dav): add support for macOS 11 (Big Sur) (b9e19c2), closes #5203
- calendar: accept HTML in repeat frequencies descriptions (c38524a)
- calendar: avoid exception when FoldersOrder have invalid entries (c27be0f)
- calendar: fix all-day events in lists (5d1ac9d)
- calendar: try to repair VCALENDAR when parsing versit string (9fe2de7)
- calendar(js): add attendee from search field when saving (74acab0), closes #5185
- calendar(js): fix exception when changing an event calendar (0e0fc72)
- calendar(js): ignore attendees when saving task (e78eb44)
- common(js): improve parsing of year (6f90977), closes #5268
- core: fix compilation warning in NSData+Crypto (386429e)
- core: release alarm folder's channel immediately after being used (41bbbfa)
- core: remove overstruck diacritics from sanitized strings (7da4bc4)
- core: use "is null" instead of "= null" when building SQL (dd326f9)
- css: adjust colors of center lists of views (f64b4e1)
- eas: handle fileAs element (fixes #5239) (dd8ebd1)
- eas: handle SENT-BY in delegated calendars (3796009)
- eas: improve EAS parameters parsing (fixes #5266) (b2008cd)
- login: fix localizabled strings when changing language (a3277eb)
- mail: unsubscribe from all subfolders when deleting parent (cb6de75), closes #5218
- mail(css): improve visibility of buttons in invitations (088764a), closes #5263
- mail(css): limit some text formatting to attachment cards (9dcdaed)
- mail(css): limit some text formatting to attachment cards (e774c4c)
- mail(css): restore scrolling of msg source when animation is off (86ab731)
- mail(js): add collapse button to toolbar of HTML editor (00030ba)
- mail(js): don't modify filters for automatic refresh (f9a8d84), closes #5226
- mail(js): improve quoted message when replying (fa3e5e0), closes #5223
- preferences(css): improve display of some select input fields (12047d1)
- preferences(js): always apply forward constraints to sieve filters (#294) (59e876d)
- preferences(mail): make sure auto-reply (vacation) text is set (1c4ff40)
- print: don't print toasts (bc77536), closes #5207
- cs: update Czech translation (9bafb57)
- cs: update Czech translation (1827a45)
- de: update German translation (cbcf6cb)
- de: update German translation (c7166de)
- fr: update French translation (f5b925d)
- hu: update Hungarian translation (1914a35)
- hu: update Hungarian translation (3875edd)
- mail: fix status for message validity (e6088c9), closes #5204
- mail: improve generic error message for signed/encrypted messages (e2e5e6f), closes #5204
- pl: update Polish translation (3662332)
- pl: update Polish translation (2ecfa70)
- pt_BR: update Brazilian Portuguese translation (c6fab04)
- ru: update Russian translation (d030d1c)
- sk: update Slovak translation (b486938)
- sl_SI: update Slovenian translation (a95964b)
- sr: update Serbian and Serbian Latin translations (8915749)
- sr_SR: add Serbian (Latin) translation (8386bb2)
- sr_SR: update Serbian (Latin) translation (822c50f)
What is SOGo
SOGo is a free and modern scalable groupware server. It offers shared calendars, address books and emails through your favorite Web browser or by using a native client such as Mozilla Thunderbird and Lightning, Apple Calendar and Address Book (Mac OS X and iOS) and Microsoft Outlook.
SOGo is standard-compliant and supports CalDAV, CardDAV and reuses existing IMAP, SMTP and database servers - making the solution easy to deploy and interoperable with many applications.
- Scalable architecture suitable for deployments from dozen to many thousand users
- Rich, responsible Web-based interface aligned with Google Material Design guidelines
- Improved integration with Mozilla Thunderbird and Lightning by using the SOGo Connector and the SOGo Integrator
- Two-way synchronization support with any Microsoft ActiveSync-capable device (Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, BlackBerry 10) or Outlook 2013/2016
- Excellent native integration with Apple software (OS X and iOS) and Android-based devices
and many more! SOGo and our connectors are completely free.
Available accounts: sogo1, sogo2 and sogo3.
Their password is the same as their username.
SOGo is a collaborative effort in order to create the best Free and Open Source groupware solution.
There are multiple ways you can contribute to the project:
- Documentation reviews, enhancements and translations
- Write test cases - if you know Python, join in!
- Feature requests or by sharing your ideas
- Participate to the discussion in mailing lists
- Patches for bugs or enhancements
- Provide new translations
Feel free to send us your questions. You can also post them to the SOGo mailing list.
For any questions, do not hesitate to contact us by writing to supp...@sogo.nu
Customer support packages for SOGo are also available.