It can end, I created the view and it’s working now. Thx for that.

There is no technical problem using two DBs, we both know that. It is just a
choice not to work like that.

If I’m not wrong, this ML is there for ppl looking for help & ppl who want to
make some contribution, right ?

If you think I don’t use it like I should, just tell me… But that’s not, in my
mind, the good way to create a rich knowledge base and community. :/

I’m new in SOGo, and I really like using it and providing it to my customers.
I’m just trying to improve their experience.

Last thing, if SOGo’s Goal is to be completely closed in creating and giving
some customizations, just tell it, people will know.