De : users-requ...@sogo.nu <users-requ...@sogo.nu> De la part de William
Bowden
Envoyé : mardi 6 avril 2021 15:44
À : "Benoît (bpeliss...@lan2net.fr)" <users@sogo.nu>
Objet : Re: [SOGo] Error when install ssl lets'encrypt

Lets-encrypt should not affect the login page  several questions   are you
running NGINX or Apache ( fingers crossed I am NGIX fan)

Did you install certbot  i.e. # sudo apt install certbot

Start with this

William Bowden | JMRIT Consultants

Consultant Engineer | m:07525 645105 | e: <mailto:will...@jmrit.co.uk>
will...@jmrit.co.uk