De : users-requ...@sogo.nu <users-requ...@sogo.nu> De la part de William Bowden
Envoyé : mardi 13 avril 2021 15:28
À : "Benoît (bpeliss...@lan2net.fr)" <users@sogo.nu>
Objet : Re: [SOGo] Multiple domains / mysql backend / visibility

Questions

How was your server install was it package i.e. iRedmail or did you install
each packet yourself?

Most of what you want if using dovecot is in that and using ACL’s ( dovecot
acl’s)

So

What OS with version as much as you can give

William Bowden | JMRIT Consultants

Consultant Engineer | m:07525 645105 | e:will...@jmrit.co.uk
<mailto:will...@jmrit.co.uk>

On 13 Apr 2021, at 14:11, DEPRÉ Gaëtan - NGServers . com (gde...@ngservers.com