Hello all,
I know it is still some time. But in August the new Thunderbird version 91 will be released. We have so far not switched to TB 78 as we had some issues with this version. As we are planning ahead I wanted to ask what the plans are with TB 91 and releasing the SOGo-plugin? As I understood as this version supports native Carddav/Caldav the plugin is becoming less complex and is easier to maintain. Is this true? And if so what does this mean with regards release schedule after a new TB version is released?

Regards

Christian

--
Dr. Christian Naumer
Vice President

BRAIN Biotech AG
Darmstaedter Str. 34-36, D-64673 Zwingenberg
e-mail c...@brain-biotech.com, homepage www.brain-biotech.com
phone +49-6251-9331-30 / fax +49-6251-9331-11

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Zwingenberg/Bergstrasse
Registergericht AG Darmstadt, HRB 24758
Vorstand: Adriaan Moelker (Vorstandsvorsitzender), Lukas Linnig
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr. Georg Kellinghusen