Thanks for your proposal,
but that's not appropriate IMHO :
- SOGo does not manage sieve via sogo.sieve file but in DB, so changes would be
overrided soon
- I'm looking for (the possibility of) a clean (eg. managed by SOGo) way of
implementing this feature

On 20 May 2021 at 16:59, from Jürgen Echter :

Hi,

maybe you can write a small bash script and run it with cron.

#!/bin/bash

DAYOFWEEK=$(date +"%u")

if [[ ($DAYOFWEEK -eq 3) ]]; then
grep -qsxF '{ vacation :days 1 :addresses ["your@mail.address"] text: I'm out of office.; }'
/path/to/your/sieve/sogo.sieve || printf "{ vacation :days 1 :addresses ["your@mail.address"] text:
I'm out of office.; }" >> /path/to/your/sieve/sogo.sieve

elif
sed -i '{ vacation :days 1 :addresses ["your@mail.address"] text: I'm out of
office.; }/d' /path/to/your/sieve/sogo.sieve

fi

untested :)

Juergen

Am Donnerstag, Mai 20, 2021 10:31 CEST, "Pierre Fumet" (p...@zdn.fr)