The Inverse Team is pleased to announce the immediate availability of SOGo version 5.1.1.
This is a minor release of SOGo which focuses on improved stability over previous versions.
- core: cache the schema of LDAP user sources (d0056d3)
- addressbook: import contact lists from LDIF file (e1d8d70), closes #3260
- calendar(css): enlarge categories color stripes (bd80b6e), closes #5301
- calendar(css): enlarge categories color stripes (e5d9571), closes #5301
- calendar(js): fix URL for snoozing alarms (d4a0b25), closes #5324
- calendar(js): show conflict error inside appointment editor (fec299f)
- core: avoid appending an empty domain to uid in cache (debcbd1)
- core: change password in user's matching source only (da36608)
- core: decompose LDAP nested groups, cache logins (a83b0d8)
- core: don't bind a DN to LDAP sources with a different search base (e0b6e22)
- css: adjust colors of center lists of views (045879a), closes #5291
- mail: handle folders that end with a question mark (657f00f), closes #5303
- mail: retrieve IMAP delimiter after LIST command (189aab3)
- mail: use default signature when forcing default identity (dc81f70)
- mail(css): improve HTML sanitization of background attribute (72321ec)
- mail(html): add missing ARIA labels (66afbd2)
- mail(js): add CKEditor plugin pastefromgdocs (517b888), closes #5316
- mail(js): add debouncing on keyup events of sgAutogrow (d303247)
- mail(js): add tooltip with email of attendees in invitation (af61752)
- mail(js): avoid updating the DOM before closing editor (bed91ce)
- mail(js): don't delay the progress indicator when loading mailbox (049c17f), closes #5278
- mail(js): unselect all messages when changing mailbox (bfbf43b), closes #4970 #5148
- saml: don't ignore the signature of messages (e536365)
- saml: fix profile initialization, improve error handling (1d88d36), closes #5153 #5270
- web: allow to change expired password from login page (bdd8e35)
- web: allow to change expired password from login page (8e98af0)
- web: restore support of ppolicy OpenLDAP overlay (0c1f9fd)
- web(js): don't cache users results in ACL editor (4501b5e)
- fr: update French translation (7bebc71)
- sk: update Slovak translation (376c473)
What is SOGo
SOGo is a free and modern scalable groupware server. It offers shared calendars, address books and emails through your favorite Web browser or by using a native client such as Mozilla Thunderbird and Lightning, Apple Calendar and Address Book (Mac OS X and iOS) and Microsoft Outlook.
SOGo is standard-compliant and supports CalDAV, CardDAV and reuses existing IMAP, SMTP and database servers - making the solution easy to deploy and interoperable with many applications.
- Scalable architecture suitable for deployments from dozen to many thousand users
- Rich, responsible Web-based interface aligned with Google Material Design guidelines
- Improved integration with Mozilla Thunderbird and Lightning by using the SOGo Connector and the SOGo Integrator
- Two-way synchronization support with any Microsoft ActiveSync-capable device (Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, BlackBerry 10) or Outlook 2013/2016
- Excellent native integration with Apple software (OS X and iOS) and Android-based devices
and many more! SOGo and our connectors are completely free.
Available accounts: sogo1, sogo2 and sogo3.
Their password is the same as their username.
SOGo is a collaborative effort in order to create the best Free and Open Source groupware solution.
There are multiple ways you can contribute to the project:
- Documentation reviews, enhancements and translations
- Write test cases - if you know Python, join in!
- Feature requests or by sharing your ideas
- Participate to the discussion in mailing lists
- Patches for bugs or enhancements
- Provide new translations
Feel free to send us your questions. You can also post them to the SOGo mailing list.
For any questions, do not hesitate to contact us by writing to supp...@sogo.nu
Customer support packages for SOGo are also available.