Hello,

you should ask your local admin to disable the 2FA from your settings, this can be achieved using something like:

sudo -u sogo /usr/sbin/sogo-tool user-preferences set defaults YOURLOGIN SOGoGoogleAuthenticatorEnabled '{"SOGoGoogleAuthenticatorEnabled":0}'

As a side note, we had a lot of students doing this and we ended masking totally this functionnality from the UI for almost no one did it on purpose... I reckon a kind of explicit pop-up warning or smthg similar should help to avoid this unfortunate situation