Dear Christian,

I also managed to recover another calendar response from an external invite that the other person thankfully send back to me. It shows "NEEDS-ACTION" but also "ACCEPTED":

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
PRODID:-//Mozilla.org/NONSGML Mozilla Calendar V1.1//EN
VERSION:2.0
BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
TZID:Europe/Paris
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
TZOFFSETFROM:+0100
TZOFFSETTO:+0200
TZNAME:CEST
DTSTART:19700329T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYMONTH=3;BYDAY=-1SU
END:DAYLIGHT
BEGIN:STANDARD
TZOFFSETFROM:+0200
TZOFFSETTO:+0100
TZNAME:CET
DTSTART:19701025T030000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYMONTH=10;BYDAY=-1SU
END:STANDARD
END:VTIMEZONE
BEGIN:VEVENT
LAST-MODIFIED:20210520T203620Z
DTSTAMP:20210520T203620Z
UID:040000008200E00074C5B7101A82E00800000000F0B4957FA14DD701000000000000000
 0100000003E8FDE2C42974C4F8BEC69F7B28E798A
SUMMARY:xxxx project
PRIORITY:5
STATUS:CONFIRMED
ORGANIZER;SCHEDULE-AGENT=CLIENT;CN=Lxx Lxx (xx):mailto:Lxx.Lxx@
 xx.xx
*ATTENDEE;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;CN=Andreas Wiener;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;RSVP=**
** TRUE:mailto:a...@corti.de**
**ATTENDEE;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=ACCEPTED:mailto:a...@corti.de**
*DTSTART;TZID=Europe/Paris:20210521T110000
DTEND;TZID=Europe/Paris:20210521T113000
DESCRIPTION;LANGUAGE=en-US:\n______________________________________________
 __________________________________\nMicrosoft Teams meeting...

CLASS:PUBLIC
TRANSP:OPAQUE
SEQUENCE:0
LOCATION;LANGUAGE=en-US:Microsoft Teams Meeting
X-MICROSOFT-CDO-APPT-SEQUENCE:0
X-MICROSOFT-CDO-OWNERAPPTID:177493989
X-MICROSOFT-CDO-BUSYSTATUS:TENTATIVE
X-MICROSOFT-CDO-INTENDEDSTATUS:BUSY
X-MICROSOFT-CDO-ALLDAYEVENT:FALSE
X-MICROSOFT-CDO-IMPORTANCE:1
X-MICROSOFT-CDO-INSTTYPE:0
X-MICROSOFT-SKYPETEAMSMEETINGURL:https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/ .......
X-MICROSOFT-SCHEDULINGSERVICEUPDATEURL:https://api.scheduler.teams.microsof......
X-MICROSOFT-SKYPETEAMSPROPERTIES:{cid:19:meeting_NTdhZjIzOGMtMDQ2YS00YjJmLW......
X-MICROSOFT-ONLINEMEETINGCONFLINK:conf:sip:lxx.l...@xxxx.xx\;gruu\;opaq....
X-MICROSOFT-DONOTFORWARDMEETING:FALSE
X-MICROSOFT-DISALLOW-COUNTER:FALSE
X-MICROSOFT-LOCATIONS:[ { DisplayName : Microsoft Teams Meeting\, LocationA
 nnotation : \, LocationSource : 0\, Unresolved : false\, LocationUri :  }
 ]
X-MOZ-RECEIVED-SEQUENCE:0
X-MOZ-RECEIVED-DTSTAMP:20210520T155649Z
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR

I hope that helps to pin down the issue. It seems that there is contradicting information in the response or do I missread that?

Best Regards

Andi