Hi,

I've installed SOGo in order to manage my personnal web server. It seems to
work properly, I can receive/send emails from the UI.

I've a problem when I delete or move an email: the webui doesn't refresh itself
automatically. Therefor the deleted/moved email is still visible (but cannot be
opened for example). On the server side, emails are correctly deleted/moved.

The webui correctly refresh itself if I force a refresh from the browser, or
every 2 minutes since I've set automatic refresh that way. I can't see any
errors in the logs (even using SOGoUIxDebugEnabled). Any idea on how I can
debug this issue?

Thanks,
Laurent