Hi

SOGo Connector is not compatible with Thunderbird 78+
Therefore no synchronisation with address book  at all.
There is a beta Version available, but:

* No synchronisation of address lists, only address cards
* No support for read only address books
* No search only address books, it always tries to download all address
cards from an address book.

Those are restrictions every cardDAV Add-On is facing, because
Thunderbird 78+ lacks internal interface and/or functionality for those.

Kind regards.
Christian Mack

Am 14.07.21 um 16:04 schrieb Jürgen Echter
(j.ech...@echter-kuechen-elektro.de):
> Hi,
>
> we recently upgraded from thunderbird 68.x to thunderbird 78.11 and now we
> face the issue that events added to mariadb database do not sync within
> thunderbird (there were about 5 hours between creation of the event and still
> not showing up in thunderbird).
>
> Initial sync worked fine, it synced the missing event after i deleted
> c:/users/username/appdata/roaming/thunderbird/profiles/calendar-data/*, then
> one test event got synced but after that it stopped syncing it again.
>
> The web-ui is not having this issue, events are there immediately, also
> mobile phones work as expected.
>
> I cloned the github repo, copied custom/sogo-demo custom/mysite and edited
> sogo-connector.baseURL to our server, then i did make distclean && make
> build=mysite and installed the plugin in thunderbird.
>
> Release notes say thunderbird 78 should be supported:
> https://github.com/inverse-inc/sogo-connector/blob/master/RELEASE-NOTES
>
> Anything i can provide or try to resolve this? Or maybe anyone had similar
> issues?
>
> Greets
>
> Juergen

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung IT-Dienste Forschung und Lehre
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416