Hello,

Changes to make the SOGo Connector extension work on Thunderbird v91 have been
pushed to https://github.com/inverse-inc/sogo-connector

There might be more changes required but you can start testing.

Thanks,

On 8/13/21, 7:00 AM, "users-requ...@sogo.nu on behalf of Ludovic Marcotte"
<users-requ...@sogo.nu on behalf of users@sogo.nu> wrote:

    Hi Lukas,

    We'll start the work on Thunderbird v91 support for the SOGo Connector
early next week.

    Thanks,

    On 8/13/21, 6:52 AM, "Lukas Wringer    (lukas.wrin...@rz.uni-augsburg.de)"