Hello, Team,

I have successfully setup an iredmail/SOGO environment.

From the Sogo frontend, I can successfully send and receive mails.

However, sending outbound mails from an Android mobile doesnt work.

The Android device is configured as "Exchange Account" und fully synced (Mails,
Calendar).

But when I try to send an email, I see "Kontoinformationen werden abgerufen
..." on the Android display (translated: "Account information is being
retrieved"). After 3-4 Seconds this message disappears, and the mail is stored
in "drafts". No other error is shown.

Also I do not see an obvious error in sogo.log.

At the time when I was trying to send, I saw these messages:

Sep 11 22:26:26 sogod [11705]: 192.168.50.66 "GET
/SOGo/so/plettfam@hplett.local/activeExternalSieveScripts HTTP/1.0" 404 0/0
0.208 - - 416K - 18
Sep 11 22:26:44 sogod [11709]: <0x0x559df194cb40[SOGoActiveSyncDispatcher]>
Sleeping 30 seconds while detecting changes for user plettfam@hplett.local in
Ping...

Any other hint that could help to figure out the issue?

How can I make Logging more verbose?

Thanks!

Heinrich