Hello Francis,

On Thu, 28 Oct 2021 05:26:42 -0700, Francis Lachapelle reporter wrote:
> We now build nightly packages for Debian 11 (Bullseye):
>
> deb http://packages.inverse.ca/SOGo/nightly/5/debian/ bullseye bullseye
>
> Please provide feedback of your experience.

Thank you for providing the bullseye packages! However, I noticed that
those are only available for Sogo5 and not for Sogo2. Does this imply
that Sogo2 (on Bullseye) is deprecated and unsupported, or is this just
a transitory state due to lack of resources (i.e. time) and Sogo2
nightlies and ideally a stable version will follow eventually?

Thanks
        Simon