Hello Christian,

Am 13.12.21 um 10:48 schrieb Christian Mack (christian.m...@uni-konstanz.de):
Hello

Am 10.12.21 um 12:20 schrieb "Juergen M. Bruckner" (juergen@bruckner.email):
Hello Group,

I'm pretty new in SOGo, so please excuse if this topic may have been
discussed before.

In my setup, SOGO is used as part of the Mailcow Suite.
Only Thunderbird is used as a client.

I also understand that it probably needs the SOGo connector for
Thunderbird. But what if you want to access more than one account on the
SOGo server in Thunderbird? So you want to use several address books and
calendars in parallel.

Is there a simple guide for noobs and dummies?
Everything I have found so far only related to a single SOGo account.

You can share addressbooks and calendars in SOGo to the one account, you
are using in Thunderbird.

Else you need different domains pointing to the same SOGo server, as
Thunderbird only provides/uses a single login per domain.
You can achieve that by extending your local "hosts" file, but I would
go the before mentioned route.

Ahh yes okay, that wasn't a way I thought about before.

Thank you very much for the hint!

best regards
Juergen

--