Hello

Am 06.01.22 um 17:48 schrieb "t.b.mailingli...@igeno-fat.de"
(t.b.mailingli...@igeno-fat.de):
> Hello,
>
> I can't talk about the Gigaset Go-Box 100, but the GIGASET IP DECT
> Multicell system N720-DM-PRO  has following options - has anyone an idea
> if this could be connected to SoGo adressbook? Christian? Anyone?:
>

> 1. *Phone book via Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP)*
> 2.  Phone book via XML-Protocol
> 3. *Public online phone books*
>
>    You can select the online phonebooks of several providers for
>    display in the handset.
>
>    Provider:
>
>      * kT Phonebook
>      * Telefoongids
>      * Phone cat.
>      * DGS Navne
>      * [tel.search.ch]
>      * Settings for a custom provider  ...
> [cut]

1 You could set up an LDAP Server and feed it with exported address book
data from SOGo.
That would not be live access to SOGo, but you could do those exports on
a regular basis.

2 or 3 use XML formatted Data only.
I could not find any definition for that format (just some quick search,
probably missed it).
SOGo does not provide that anyway.
You currently only have cardDAV access to address books on SOGo side.
If you know the XML format definition, you could write a converter
Application, or open an enhancement request at https://sogo.nu/bugs

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung IT-Dienste Forschung und Lehre
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416