Arrgh! I forgot the link to the video:

https://notes.websmithian.com/l/KVzEmj

On 2022-01-13 4:00 p.m., Ian W. Bowden wrote:

William,

Somebody with the same uncommon surname as me *has *to be able to help me! Thank you so much for jumping into this.

Please watch this quick video of my frustration and see if you can come up with any further suggestions as to how to stop this from happening.

Are you a Bowden that's pronounced like the bow of a boat or to bow down, or are you a Bowden that's more like a bow and arrow or a bowtie?

Cheers!

Ian