Hello to all,

unfortunately I found no information about this on Google, GitHub or elsewhere.

I'm missing an feature in the SOGo Web UI when someone like me is using
multiple calendars. I would love to be able to set a color for every single
calendar in the SOGo Web UI like in the Windows Mail Client, Microsoft Outlook,
Android Calendar, iOS Calendar, ...

This would help to understand which event is from which calendar, if you are
displaying multiple calendars at once.

I opened a feature request for this in the Mailcow GitHub repository, which is
obviously the wrong place, but if you want you can get more information about
this thought here: https://github.com/mailcow/mailcow-dockerized/issues/4444

What do you think about this?

Thanks

Cheers,