OK, will do, thanks for the quick reply.

Heinrich

Am Mittwoch, Februar 23, 2022 15:54 CET, schrieb "Francis Lachapelle"
(flachape...@inverse.ca) <users@sogo.nu>:
  Hi Heinrich On Feb 23, 2022, at 09:51, H.Plett <users@sogo.nu> wrote:
When receiving a (valid) link in an inbound mail (e.g. dhl tracking), it does
not work, if there is an Upper Case letter included in the original link. So, I
receive the mail, open it in the WebMail (in Firefox or Edge) and try to click
the embedded link. This does not work, most cases a Code 404 "not found" is
returned. I checked a lttle deeper and found, that the entire Link has been
changed into lower case characters, even when in the original Link there were
uppercase letters.
E.g. DHL sends a tracking number with the link
https://mailing3.dhl.de/Go/dfm4d45v7hv3szfhhtave5pptfkpzbaudrdsk8w845ht/7?t_ID=1715824557&piececode=00340434462072375354
 (not a real link), then my Browser tries to open this:
https://mailing3.dhl.de/go/dfm4d45v7hv3szfhhtave5pptfkpzbaudrdsk8w845ht/7?t_id=1715824557&piececode=00340434462072375354
 (so, "Go" has been turned to "go" and "ID" has been changed to "id"). This
issue happens in Firefox and likewise in Chrome.
If I open the very link on the mobile (Android), there is no problem.
So the problem is clearly on the SOGo WebMail Frontend.
I am using SOGo Version 5.3.0 (@shiva2.inverse 202111250126)

Any Idea what could be the reason, why the uppercase charakters are swapped to
lowercase? And which instance could be responsible, Postfix or Sogo or anything
else?This is an old bug (https://www.sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=5434). Please
take the time to visit the BTS prior to ask questions on the mailing list.
Francis --