Tagging is a IMAP feature - thus if your IMAP server supports tagging it should show in SOGo web UI and Thunderbird.

Not sure abou email notes, though.

Thanks,

Andrei

On 21/03/2022 01:05, Joseph Hogan (jho...@eco2.ca) wrote:
Hello,

I am following up on a  request that I had.

Any news about people able to tag emails, as well as adding notes to messages?

Thanks

JOspeh

On 2022-03-16 00:21, Joseph Hogan wrote:
Hello,

I need t set up a couple of accounts that will have shared access.

I use Thunderbird on a regular basis, and it allows tagging of emails.  This is possible in Sogo?

Another nice feature available through plug ins, is the ability to leave a note on the message like a post it.

Is there something similar in Sogo?

Thanks

Joseph