An: users@sogo.nu
Von: ""Markus Winkler  (m...@irmawi.de)"
Gesendet von: users-requ...@sogo.nu
Datum: 30.03.2022 20:04
Betreff: Re: [SOGo] sogo new install, users logged out immediatley after login

Hello Harald,

On 30.03.22 11:36, Harald Wegscheider (harald.wegschei...@unileoben.ac.at)
wrote:

> sogo.conf
>
>    /* Mail */
>    SOGoIMAPServer = "imap://127.0.0.1:143";
>    SOGoSMTPServer = "smtp://127.0.0.1";

I would suggest to try the following parameters and see, if this makes any
difference:

      SOGoIMAPServer = 127.0.0.1;
      SOGoSMTPServer = 127.0.0.1;

Some time ago I also had a problem to connect to the IMAP server (and I
think to the SMTP server too) and solved it with these values for the
server options. IIRC at that time I tried several combinations (with
imap(s) and with/without port etc.) but only with the parameters shown
above it finally worked. Maybe it's worth a try.

HTH and regards,
Markus