Hi folks, I'm still trying to figure out the problem with Sogo when emails are delivered they don't come through straight away on Android and when sending emails in the Gmail app the mail just gets stuck in the queue then eventually sends and with outlook I have to close outlook and reopen it inorder to get new mail in the inbox. I have tried editing the sogo.conf file but when editing it and Restarting sogo it breaks sogo have to roll back every time. Would anyone have any ideas how to solve this problem?

Thanks.