From: "Bret Watson" <users@sogo.nu>
To: users@sogo.nu
Sent: 15/06/2022 11:07:01 PM
Subject: Re[2]: [SOGo] sending using different "from" email - how to setup?

Hi Martin,
is there some good instructions on creating identities? Because following them so far has resulted in SoGo refusing to create them :(

On Wednesday, June 15, 2022 05:35 AWST, "\"Martin Bowesman\"" (mpb_s...@bowesman.net) <users@sogo.nu> wrote:

Hi Bret,

If you are looking at using multiple domains, then yes, you you do need
to create a new mail account in Sogo which references an IMAP server,
which can be the same IMAP server hosting your other domains.

If you are wanting to use different aliases on the same domain, then you just need to create identities under that mail account in Sogo, and this
will allow you to define the sender address when composing an email.

Regards

Martin