As sogo does not resolve by itself the hostname, I'd recommend setting up your resolver to return the records accordingly. This can be also done on a per-host basis. E.g. by configuring systemd-resolved (which randomizes) or unbound (which defaults to round-robin) locally on the host via resolv.conf.

Nicolas