15.11.22, 18:30 +0100, "Support FoxNET" (supp...@foxnet.be):

On Tuesday, November 15, 2022 16:18 CET, Markus Schönhaber
(sogo-us...@list-post.ddt-consult.de) <users@sogo.nu> wrote:

nothing to do with this

Of course not. I didn't mention the DB's character set or collation settings and neither do the upgrade notes I pointed you to.

Again: the problem likely is the data size of one column in your DB's session table. Check if the session table's c_value column is at least 4096 characters wide. If not, that's your problem. Then, drop the table and let SOGo re-create it.

#
# * Character sets
#

# MySQL/MariaDB default is Latin1, but in Debian we rather default to the full
# utf8 4-byte character set. See also client.cnf
character-set-server  = utf8mb4
collation-server      = utf8mb4_general_ci

Michel15.11.22, 14:22 +0100, "Support FoxNET" (supp...@foxnet.be):

I have this error in the logs when I connect?

[ERROR] <0x0x5635344c88e0[GCSSessionsFolder]> -[GCSSessionsFolder
writeRecordForEntryWithID:value:creationDate:lastSeenDate:]: cannot write record:
<MySQL4Exception: 0x56353450c160> NAME:ExecutionFailed REASON:Data too long for
column 'c_value' at row 1

Did you upgrade from < 5.6.0?
If you did, drop the sessions table before starting SOGo to make sure it
gets re-created with a big enough c_value data type:

<https://www.sogo.nu/files/docs/SOGoInstallationGuide.html#_upgrading>

--
Regards
  mks