Hello

Am 15.11.22 um 08:12 schrieb "Support FoxNET" (supp...@foxnet.be):

An alternative to openchange ?

Sadly not.
The only way to integrate MS Outlook reliably is via "Outlook CalDav Synchronizer".
https://caldavsynchronizer.org/
It synchronizes calendars and address books.
E-Mail has to be used with IMAP.
We all know, that Outlook has problems with IMAP, especially when moving or renaming folders.

Our colleagues have some users integrated with ActiveSync, but this seems to have problems with big email folders and calendars.
Other ActiveSync clients don't have those problems.

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung IT-Dienste Forschung, Lehre, Infrastruktur
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416