Hi,

To enable by default desktop notifications add
​​​​​
SOGoDesktopNotifications = 1;

into sogo.conf. All new users should have notifications enabled. For existing
users, you have to set preferences with sogo-tool.

it is exactly the same for mail composition :

SOGoMailComposeMessageType = "text";

Sebastien

Le Mercredi, Mars 15, 2023 15:37 CET, "Federico J" (fede...@yahoo.com.ar)