Looking at my 5.8.0 setup, and my table:

SQL> show create table sogo_sessions_folder:

 sogo_sessions_folder | CREATE TABLE `sogo_sessions_folder` (
  `c_id` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
  `c_value` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
  `c_creationdate` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `c_lastseen` int(11) NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY (`c_id`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8mb4

So I want to ask: Is the change of c_value type from varchar to text
documented in some ChangeLog that I missed?
And how does it affect the logged in session expiry?

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,