Hi all,

Using macOS 13 builtin apps as CalDAV/CardDAV client, I can no longer access contacts in my address book after upgrading SOGo to >= 5.8.3.

There are no errors in the logs, however, Apple's addressbook app will show 0 contacts. They are still present via SOGo webmail and also using Thunderbird (native, no connector) and K9 on my Android phone.

Downgrading SOGo to 5.8.0 resolves the issue.

I saw some issues around newer macOS and calendars - maybe this is related? At any rate, I wanted to ask if anyone else has seen this behavior before opening a bug report.

Thanks!

Martin