Von: users-requ...@sogo.nu <users-requ...@sogo.nu> Im Auftrag von qhivert
Gesendet: Freitag, 15. September 2023 16:25
An: users@sogo.nu
Betreff: RE: [SOGo] Bugtracker is broken

Ok I found out what the problem is, but I don't know why this is problem.
It just because in your description of your issue you write an arrow like
this:
-->
And I don't know why but the double hyphen raise a nerror with apache:
Apache-Error: [file "apache2_util.c"] [line 273] [level 3] [client
212.186.223.9] ModSecurity: Access denied with code 44 (phase 2). Match of
"eq 0" against "MULTIPART_UNMATCHED_BOUNDARY" required. [file
"/etc/httpd/conf.d/mod_security.conf"] [line "30"] [id "200003"] [msg
"Multipart parser detected a possible unmatched boundary."] [hostname
"bugs.sogo.nu"] [uri "/bug_report.php"]
Apache-Error: [file "http_request.c"] [line 107] [level 3] AH01579: Invalid
response status 44

Without the arrow/double hyphen no problem. So I suggest you to do that for
now. Meanwhile I will try to understand what happens

Quentin