Von: users-requ...@sogo.nu <users-requ...@sogo.nu> Im Auftrag von Christian Lox
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 21. September 2023 11:49
An: users@sogo.nu
Betreff: [SOGo] Mysql schema on ubuntu deb

Hi all,

i am evaluating sogo (ubuntu 22.04, nightly build 5.8.4.20230919-1 installed
from repo, mysql as database).
However i am unable to find the mysql schema to apply.
When starting for the first time 3 tables are created (sogo_folder_info,
sogo_sessions_folder and sogo_user_profile). In addition i created a view on
our vmail database.

Simple email use does work, but when trying to add appointments or contacts it
fails.
After digging through the archives and web I found there should be additional
tables (i.e. i read something about c_partmails), but i am unable to find the
schema.
Should the tables be created at sogo startup, like the three i mentioned above?
I only find some updates in /usr/share/docs/ but not some initial schema.

Any hint appreciated,
Christian