Am 05.10.2023 schrieb "qhivert" (qhiv...@alinto.eu) <users@sogo.nu>:

> There is no documentation yet but it's in our short todo list.
> For now, you can have more information for each command by typing:
> sogo-tool <command>
> without any arguments.

Thanks for that suggestion, but that doesn't display all options.

[root@sogo ~]# sogo-tool user-preferences
user-preferences get|set|unset defaults|settings user [-p
credentialFile] key [value|-f filename]

     user              the user of whom to set the defaults/settings
     key/value value             the JSON-formatted value of the key

  -p credentialFile    Specify the file containing the sieve admin
  credentials The file should contain a single line:
                         username:password
  Examples:
       sogo-tool user-preferences get defaults janedoe SOGoLanguage
       sogo-tool user-preferences unset settings janedoe Mail
       sogo-tool user-preferences set defaults janedoe SOGoTimeFormat
       '{"SOGoTimeFormat":"%I:%M %p"}'

I am interested in changing the forwarding rules via sogo-tool.