*From:*users-requ...@sogo.nu <users-requ...@sogo.nu> *On Behalf Of *Frank Richter
*Sent:* mercredi 20 décembre 2023 10:34
*To:* users@sogo.nu
*Subject:* [SOGo] Question regarding SOGoDisableSharingAnyAuthUser

Hello,

we’d like to disable the possibility for users to share their mailfolders to all users. That means users should not see the option „Any Authenticated User“ under Sharing … .
I hoped that the config option
SOGoDisableSharingAnyAuthUser = (Mail);

would do it. And yes, the option „Any Authenticated User“ isn't shown, but then sharing at all is disabled, the lookup for a user doesn’t work any longer. Is this a bug or do I misinterpret the explanation of this option:

    List of modules where sharing with any authenticated user option
    should be disabled, for example (Mail, Calendar). Modules can be Mail,
    Contacts and Calendar. Default value empty list (sharing enabled for
    everybody).

--
Frank Richter, Chemnitz University of Technology, Germany