Hi James,

Did you add the OCSAdminURL in your configuration ? (if yes, the table shall be
automatically created)

Sebastien

Le Mercredi, Février 28, 2024 18:40 CET, "akiba" (ak...@east-central.eu)
<users@sogo.nu> a écrit:
 Hi,
I recently updated to 5.10, but I don't seem to have the sogo_admin
table.
sogo=> \dt
List of relations
Schema | Name | Type | Owner
--------+------------------------+-------+-------
public | sogo_acl | table | sogo
public | sogo_alarms_folder | table | sogo
public | sogo_cache_folder | table | sogo
public | sogo_folder_info | table | sogo
public | sogo_quick_appointment | table | sogo
public | sogo_quick_contact | table | sogo
public | sogo_sessions_folder | table | sogo
public | sogo_store | table | sogo
public | sogo_user_profile | table | sogo
(9 rows)
Please provide Postgres commands to remedy the situation or some other
ideas how to approach it.
Thanks,
James