Hi there,

> Sogo has two modes for database.
>
> The current one, with only 11 tables
>
> The legacy one with several tables per user
> Both are ok and once a mode has been chosen, you can’t switch between them.
>
> If you’re setting up a new sogo server, we encourage to use the new mode (by
> setting OCSStoreURL, OCSAclURL and OCSCacheFolderURL).

I was reading this and wondering if this recommendation is actually documented
somewhere?
The current installation guide (found at [0]) still seems to recommend the old
scheme per default
and just references the 3 new options alongside others in that one big table.

Another question:
We currently run our SOGo instance in legacy mode. What would happen if we
would set the three options (OCSStoreURL, OCSAclURL and OCSCacheFolderURL) now?
The Docs mention no breaking behaviour at this point.

Best regards,
Rouven

--
Rouven Seifert
Co-Admin im Fachschaftsrat Informatik der TU Dresden

[0]
https://www.sogo.nu/files/docs/SOGoInstallationGuide.html#_database_configuration