Hello

See:
https://github.com/Alinto/sogo#readme

Am 12.03.24 um 09:04 schrieb Andre Rodier (an...@rodier.me):
Hello,

I created this ticket https://bugs.sogo.nu/view.php?id=5402

I know your developers team is probably extremely busy, so this has not
been implemented, albeit extremely simple and useful.

This would allow me to click "install" on my phone, and to have the
webmail accessible directly. This creates an application icon in the
phone apps, without having to start a browser or to create another tabs
in my already large tab collection, and forgot about it.

Where can I submit a git pull request, please ?

Thanks,
André Rodier.

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung IT-Dienste Forschung, Lehre, Infrastruktur
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416