Hello,
My university uses Sogo to host the email and I wanted to put the mail address
on Thunderbird.
You can see attached the parameters of the sogo email and the parameters I put
on Thunderbird.
My problem is that while I am able to receive emails, I am unable to answer,
and I keep getting the following error :

Sending of the message failed.
The message could not be sent because connecting to the Outgoing server (SMTP)
smtp-app.centralesupelec.fr failed. The server may be unavailable or is
refusing SMTP connections. Please verify that your Outgoing server (SMTP)
settings are correct and try again

Could you please provide me with insights about how to solve this problem?
Thank you
Pierre HOUDOUIN