Hello,
Thank you for your interest in sogo.

To access the production builds, you need a premium contract support that
you can request here -> https://www.sogo.nu/commercial.html. After the
request, our sales team will contact you. Besides the production builds, you
will have access to a private website for support.

The nightly builds are free to download. Go at the end of page there and
chose your OS and “nightly” ->
https://www.sogo.nu/files/docs/SOGoInstallationGuide.html#_software_download
s. If you are in rhel/centos, more steps are needed and explained here ->
https://www.sogo.nu/files/docs/SOGoInstallationGuide.html#_software_download

The difference between the nightly and productions builds is that the
production ones are stable, where the nightly are built each day with our
on-going bug fixes/features and might be unstable, even if we try our best
to keep it stable.

Regards,
Quentin Hivert