Hi Rajani,
the discussion for a centralised Apache Solr blog is in progress (that
allows both linking to private blogs to gather more views or write directly
there), I'll give you an update as soon as the community finalises the
solution.

In the meantime, as Ishan said, posting a quest blog is a possibility in
many blogs.
We've done that as well with an initiative in collaboration with the
University of Padua.

Cheers

--------------------------
*Alessandro Benedetti*