Hello,

Looking for recommendations to eliminate brief downtime when indexprop and
replication occur.  We also do a cache clear.  The environment has 1 repeater
with 5 solr slaves.  The Slave pods perform replication at different intervals
of pod-0 = 9 minutes, pod-1 = 11 minutes, pod-2 = 15 minutes, pod-3 = 20
minutes and pod-4 = 24 minutes.  We index 18 locales each are around 1.1
million documents, total index of all locales is 168GB.

Thanks,

Pino Alu | HCL Commerce Administrator :: Emerson.com | Enterprise IT
Emerson | 8000 West Florissant Ave. | St. Louis | MO | 63136 | USA
T +1 314 553 1785
pino....@emerson.com<mailto:pino....@emerson.com>

Delivering Technology Solutions With Purpose
[cid:image001.png@01DA868E.9566EF00]