[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> If I want to install spamassassin on a SENDMAIL relay host that relays to an
> internal machine, how do I do ?.

As others have said, easy enough.

I'd suggest you start without SA -- simply ensure that the relay
host can deliver to your internal host(s).

We maintain a copy of aliases on the relay host. Other choices
are available. You can for instance find examples using LDAP.

You need to figure out how you're going to keep address resolution
on the relay host in sync with your internal system(s).

After you've got delivery stable (and I don't want to seem
like it's a big deal -- it's not that tough) *then* introduce SA.

I'll second the suggestion of calling SA through MimeDefang.
(Of course lots of other approaches will work)