On Wed, 2 Mar 2005, Justin Mason wrote:
> Shane Williams writes:
> > I noticed the HELO_DYNAMIC_* thread and the conclusion that IMP adding
> > a Received header may be a source of problems.
>
> I think the problem is being caused by IMP being "too good" at
> generating a Received header that looks like a normal one added
> by an MTA.

How is this different from authenticated SMTP submission?

> Could someone open a bug about this?  we may indeed be able to
> look for the "with HTTP" and ignore that.

That was already added along with the esmtpa/esmtpsa/asmtp protocol
tokens.

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/spamassassin/trunk/lib/Mail/SpamAssassin/Message/Metadata/Received.pm?rev=112024&r1=57557&r2=112024

Tony.
--
f.a.n.finch  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  http://dotat.at/
NORTH UTSIRE SOUTH UTSIRE: VARIABLE 3 OR 4 BECOMING SOUTHWEST 5 TO 7, PERHAPS