Note that after enabling KAM.cf, you'll want to watch more closely for
false positives and possibly adjust scores as necessary.  I think it's
a great addition to the default rules, but it's primarily tuned to
Kevin's environment (though he's open to improvements) and some of the
rules/scores may not be appropriate for your environment.