On 10/01/18 12:14, ter...@web.de wrote:
Hi.
I found your spamassassin problem while looking for answers to my problem:
http://spamassassin.1065346.n5.nabble.com/Dns-Blocklists-always-returning-0-records-td124564.html

It seems the problem you have/had is exactly the problem I have!
Sadly there is no solution in the thread.
Did you manage to find a solution?

Hi. I did reply to the list at the time in case others would find the information useful. For some strange reason, the SA mailing list archive doesn't seem to include my last reply. I've enclosed it below: