Would a plugin need to be created (or an existing one enhanced) to be able to detect this type of spoofed From header?

From:  "h...@hulumail.com !" <lany...@hotmail.com>

https://pastebin.com/vVhGjC8H

Does anyone else think this would be a good idea to make a rule that at least checks both the From:name and From:addr to see if there is an email address in the From:name and if the domain is different add some points?

We are seeing more and more of this now that SPF, DKIM, and DMARC are making it harder to spoof common/major brands that have properly implemented some or all of them.

http://pgp.mit.edu/                |      System Admin - UT CompSci
All syllogisms contain three lines |              sha...@shanew.net
Therefore this is not a syllogism  | www.ischool.utexas.edu/~shanew