This particular effort is looking at the From header, not the EnvFrom
header (though there is a check From==EnvFrom as well).  What we're
looking for here are things like:

From: "b...@usaa.com" <bgef...@gmail.com>

Or look at the pastebin example at the start of the thread.

Also, without seeing the full email, I can't say for sure, while your
example may be legitimate email, the "dmarc=fail" suggests that the sender is, in fact, spoofing that gmail address (as in, it lacks a
valid DKIM and/or doesn't come from a server approved by gmail's SPF
record).  It's just that spoofing isn't a sure-fire way to determine
that something is spam (if only...).